Old versionsSee all
Your computer is tracking all your activities. Every time you browse Internet, your activities are recorded by your own computer with programs like Internet Explorer, AOL and Netscape. That means anyone can touch your PC and see what web sites you visit, the files you download, and the email you received. Whether you're a business person who doesn't want colleagues to know what web sites you've visited, a student who doesn't want fellow students to know which Internet files you've opened, or a home user who wants to keep your history of files, videos, and music private, Internet Utility - Privacy Protector provides the tools that you need. Unlike some other privacy protection tools which only delete the files and thus can be easily recovered by some data recovery tool, this Internet utility completely remove those files from your hard disk without the possibility to recover it by any practical software or hardware methods.
- Remove browser's cache files
- Remove browser's cookie files
- Remove browser visit history
- Remove browser location bar which contains the web site list you have visited
- Remove saved user name and password by browser
- Remove the auto complete list in browser
- Remove hidden index.dat files on your computer
- Remove Run history from Start Menu.
- Permanently deletes files from your Recycle bin
- Remove Windows recent document list
- Remove Windows temporary files
- Remove Windows paging files